time for a new what are you listening to thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Damn that mutufucker can sport a fluffy shirt like no ones business. I saw them at Freakers Ball last year, he put on a great show...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Royal Blood (ft. Ryan B)

Twelve Foot Ninja
        Last edited by CWO; 05-06-2016, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Fast forward to 57 seconds, I told my old boss that sounds like him choking on a cock. He agreed!

Hmmm, I got some (vert few) of the lyrics, didn't catch all of it, this certainly helps clear up a lot! I love death metal!

Last edited by yellowstang; 05-06-2016, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• I heard this song over the weekend and it's been stuck in my head since. I've listened to a few CCR songs on Pandora but they've never played this one.

Comment

• One of their best songs IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  I heard this song over the weekend and it's been stuck in my head since. I've listened to a few CCR songs on Pandora but they've never played this one.

I've been a CCR fan for a long time. "I Put a Spell on You" is an awesome song - it's actually a cover of Screamin' Jay Hawkins' original.

My favorite CCR song is probably "Run Through the Jungle" - it just feels like the Vietnam War.

Comment

• As far as "I Put a Spell On You" goes, this is a good one also:

Here are my two favorite CCR songs:

The whole Cosmo's Factory album is pretty great

Comment

• Four sisters from Fort Collins with a bonus Metallica cover.

Comment

• 2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Comment

• RIP Bradley - 20 years ago today

WRX

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                                Mmmm, Mixi. I loved her better as a brunette, but I ain't bitching...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X