X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRX

Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• New Metallica. Better than most of their recent-ish offerings.

Last edited by helosailor; 08-18-2016, 08:52 PM.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Turn the shitty drums down
                      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• It's one of those weeks

I especially love this first one. Fuckin' Norway...
                          If I ever have to go out in a hail of bullets, this fucking song is going to be playing me off the stage. EPIC.

This album was my soundtrack when I had time to solo mountainbike back in the day... fuck i miss free time

Bob Bleed has since renamed this band Jade Idol

Oh, and if anyone ever wondered where my screenname came from:
                          Last edited by Strychnine; 08-21-2016, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• and

Comment

• I just started listening to these ^^^^ guys the other day. It's not bad.
                              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Me to, heard them on octane the other day and loved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X