time for a new what are you listening to thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this band out if you like metalcore for sure!^^^^^
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• I'm diggin all of the new De La Soul

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Jamming this tonight. I know Forrest loves this one - he's the one who introduced me to this version of it years ago.

Comment

• Nice. Do like. Love some early '80's Hank Jr.

I'll just drop my personal favorite right here.

...and for good measure drop in a Bocephus version of one of the best southern rock songs of all time.

Last edited by slow84lx; 09-09-2016, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I never would have imagined a bluegrass cover of Fade to Black, but that sounded damn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  I never would have imagined a bluegrass cover of Fade to Black, but that sounded damn good.
                  That whole album is INCREDIBLE!

Comment

• I've got the Possum on tonight.

Comment

• ^^^ Doing it right.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• 2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Last edited by Strychnine; 10-24-2016, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X