No announcement yet.

Sight your rifle in, or you might take home a trophy rabbit instead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must be the only person that zero's their rifle AT their deer lease.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I lol'd :d
      It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!1 I just went hunting this past weekend and YES took 3 shots to ensure I was dead on at 25, 50, and 100 yrds. Anything past that is a guessing game and mostly luck for me. However, THAT seriously! The second shot was just as bad!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Missed Bamby and hit Thumper...... LMAO!!
          I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Blew that rabbit straight to hell.

Comment

I really hope that someone isn't that bad of a shot, lol...and I can't believe that deer didn't shit on himself on the first shot.

Comment

yea, wow that deer didn't have a clue
                Big Rooster Racing
                1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Over the holidays at my parents house I was looking through a photo album and came across a newspaper article from the late 60s that had been saved. It was about my dad who had won the Kaufman County Turkey shoot. He shot the head off of a LIVE turkey with open sights at 100yds. That won him shot of the day. Thats freaking awsome.

Comment

I've never seen such a calm doe, much less a damned buck. Damned rabbits would make some of the buck run where I hunt.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I think he purposefully shot the rabbit...
                      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                      X