Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to PattyMelt's House thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, it looks like the thread is dying just as it reached maturity...
    2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

• TTT? Lets not be quitters guys......
      pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
        TTT? Lets not be quitters guys......
        yea someone put a sign at his new house that says "fake ass cpa"

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          yea someone put a sign at his new house that says "fake ass cpa"
          lol!

Comment

• Can I get a ride in the lambo?

Comment

• Originally posted by pattymelt3605 View Post
              Im not going anywhere.
              <crickets>

You must be studying for the CPA exam.

Comment

• Lol you're killing me Dave.

Comment

• LoL...at least he drives a lambo and is building a nice home. That's got to account for something...right?

Character...it's easier kept than recovered.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    If you were a CPA (lmao) and someone falsely claimed to be one as well, that would affect you personally.
                    Honestly, no it wouldn't. My ego isn't that fragile. If you came in claiming to be a Gracie black belt (lmmfgdao!) which is FAR harder to achieve than being a CPA and takes much longer, I'd just laugh. I work damn hard at working towards my goal no different than anyone striving for something like a CPA or your level 3. It takes years and years of study (nearly 10 years in alot of cases) to achieve that level. So because I'm doing all of that and someone claiming to do so and not have done it, I should be all twisted over it? Nonsense. Because the lack of study/training would show in his work. You can't fake putting in the time and now be able to output the quality of work. You can take all the personal stabs at me you like on this board Jody, it doesn't make them true just because you think you are better than me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      Honestly, no it wouldn't. My ego isn't that fragile. If you came in claiming to be a Gracie black belt (lmmfgdao!) which is FAR harder to achieve than being a CPA and takes much longer, I'd just laugh. I work damn hard at working towards my goal no different than anyone striving for something like a CPA or your level 3. It takes years and years of study (nearly 10 years in alot of cases) to achieve that level. So because I'm doing all of that and someone claiming to do so and not have done it, I should be all twisted over it? Nonsense. Because the lack of study/training would show in his work. You can't fake putting in the time and now be able to output the quality of work. You can take all the personal stabs at me you like on this board Jody, it doesn't make them true just because you think you are better than me.
                      Steve, you come across a little flaky on here which makes you an easy target. Add in your sensitivity and it's a recipe for some punishment. I am sure you are a pretty decent person outside the board, however. You should come out to the golf gtg. Wouldnt mind meeting you.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        Steve, you come across a little flaky on here which makes you an easy target. Add in your sensitivity and it's a recipe for some punishment. I am sure you are a pretty decent person outside the board, however. You should come out to the golf gtg. Wouldnt mind meeting you.
                        Hopefully we can meet finally soon, I'd really like that. Unfortunately I won't be able attend the Golf GTG due to family plans, vacation and my daughters birthday. The rest of the month is pretty booked up.

Comment

Hopefully we can meet finally soon, I'd really like that. Unfortunately I won't be able attend the Golf GTG due to family plans, vacation and my daughters birthday. The rest of the month is pretty booked up.
                          Next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                            Next time.

Dave, you can play with my nine and a half iron any time you'd like.

Comment

• I was here.

Comment

Steve, everybody dishes out jabs here. It's all in fun... I was referring to the ethics and professional code of conduct aspects, not ego.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X