Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to PattyMelt's House thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mikecobra302 View Post
    What a bunch of low life bastards up in this thread. I mean come on, who gives a flying fuck what Pattymelt said he was? Not like he concocted some crazy ass HUGE lie. His Dad owns a CPA firm, he's worked there forever, he will be a CPA soon.

Why the fuck does it bother some people so much? Patty gets shit on here all the time for his rich boy toys, maybe he just embellished his occupation a bit to get you jealous low lifes off his damn back.

I've known Patrick for a LONG time, he's basically an original board member, and a good guy. I can take the bashing on him to a point, but this shit has gone overbard to a personal attack. He isn't hurting any of you mother fuckers by claiming to be a CPA. Don't give me the bullshit of it's not professional, or it's in poor taste to my field, GET the FUCK over it.

I once sold Patrick some Monocoque racing wheels..... he was a friend, I sold them cheap. I then find out he resold them to some other board member for double what I sold them for. This is just Patrick, he makes a dollar anywhere he can. He's done it since he was 15. He had family $$ for sure, but this cheap bastard will turn a buck on anything he can. He's a good saver and his Fiance is too. They have ZERO debt and just spend $$ well.

He deserves what he gets in life, he works hard for it. Sure he had an easier start than most being parent funded, but still, he busts his ass.

So get off your damn personal crusade trying to wreck a dude over sheer jealousy. That's what it is, not some slight to CPA's everywhere.

If I were petty like you, I'd be digging up all kinds of bullshit from your loser ass life. Don't feel bad some 26 year old kid is kicking your lifes pathetic ass. Get over it.
    The dude's a dbag attention whore as far as I am concerned. For the most part, he only posts on here to show off what he has and that rubs people the wrong way. It's nice of you to stick up for your boy, but he is a tool.

Comment

• What a sneak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        he's taken advantage of so-called "friends" like a fucking douchebag since he was 15? solid!

I got nothing wrong with trying to hustle a dollar, but to take advantage of a friend's generosity and then turn around and grin-fuck him is just a shit move IMO.
        Grin fuck? Hahaha, I swear I get some of the best one liners from you.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

• the plot thickens
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            AL P was the King Of One Liners around here for a long time. When he was on his game that was one funny motherfucker right there. But I think he's gotten abit old and plain doesn't give a fuck anymore. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
              AL P was the King Of One Liners around here for a long time. When he was on his game that was one funny motherfucker right there. But I think he's gotten abit old and plain doesn't give a fuck anymore. lol.
              One of my favorites:

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Don't ever start a thread called "You gotta see this!!!" on this website unless it is a picture of your old lady with a coffee table leg jammed in one of her holes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikecobra302 View Post
                What a bunch of low life bastards up in this thread. I mean come on, who gives a flying fuck what Pattymelt said he was? Not like he concocted some crazy ass HUGE lie. His Dad owns a CPA firm, he's worked there forever, he will be a CPA soon.

Why the fuck does it bother some people so much? Patty gets shit on here all the time for his rich boy toys, maybe he just embellished his occupation a bit to get you jealous low lifes off his damn back.

I've known Patrick for a LONG time, he's basically an original board member, and a good guy. I can take the bashing on him to a point, but this shit has gone overbard to a personal attack. He isn't hurting any of you mother fuckers by claiming to be a CPA. Don't give me the bullshit of it's not professional, or it's in poor taste to my field, GET the FUCK over it.

I once sold Patrick some Monocoque racing wheels..... he was a friend, I sold them cheap. I then find out he resold them to some other board member for double what I sold them for. This is just Patrick, he makes a dollar anywhere he can. He's done it since he was 15. He had family $$ for sure, but this cheap bastard will turn a buck on anything he can. He's a good saver and his Fiance is too. They have ZERO debt and just spend $$ well.

He deserves what he gets in life, he works hard for it. Sure he had an easier start than most being parent funded, but still, he busts his ass.

So get off your damn personal crusade trying to wreck a dude over sheer jealousy. That's what it is, not some slight to CPA's everywhere.

If I were petty like you, I'd be digging up all kinds of bullshit from your loser ass life. Don't feel bad some 26 year old kid is kicking your lifes pathetic ass. Get over it.
                I bet your breath wreaks of dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  One of my favorites:
                  The jumping on the ribcage till his asshole pops out like a doorknob was my favorite. I was in tears laughing after that comment.

Comment

• So, Mike, when is your lying little attention whore friend going to come back and address his lies? He said he wasnt going anywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                      I bet your breath wreaks of dick.
                      A scent you're obviously familiar with...

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        A scent you're obviously familiar with...
                        Yep, you caught me!

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          So, Mike, when is your lying little attention whore friend going to come back and address his lies? He said he wasnt going anywhere...
                          I think getting caught editing a two year old thread the day of the drama to try and cover the tracks means he may wait until his parent's give him his landscaping allowance before he posts up pictures again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            I can't take credit for it... I heard my dad say it about 10yrs ago while chewing someone's ass over the phone.

it's a constant photo-finish between Alan Peters and Sean Williams for king of the one liners. I am but a court jester in their regal presence
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              he's taken advantage of so-called "friends" like a fucking douchebag since he was 15? solid!

I got nothing wrong with trying to hustle a dollar, but to take advantage of a friend's generosity and then turn around and grin-fuck him is just a shit move IMO.
                              Yep yep

Comment

• If pattymelt stopped posting here permanently I don't think anyone would notice. I would also suspect annual rage percentage figures to drop by a reasonable level.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X