Jeep Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Thread

So who all on here has a jeep? I know this thread was made in canada a year or two ago, just seein' who's still in in the club. I'm in the middle of Stage 2 mods on my 2010 Rubicon unlimited. Here's some pics documenting the process.

So the breakdown is a Shrockworks stubby front bumper, 37x12.50r17 BFG KM2's, Smittybilt XRC steel flat fenders, superchip flashpaq, Rough Country 2.5 Budget Boost. To complete stage 2, i'm ordering a Rock Krawler front axle truss, C gussets, and my step dad is going to help me build a rear bumper that kind of imitates the poison spyder BFH rear bumper, but with a integrated receiver. When these tires wear out, i'm most likely going to go with the GY MTR's in 37s.
    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

I trade for a 77 CJ 7 on Friday so I'll have pictures up here by then. I'm going to be looking for a new front bumper and rear bumper to go with her right off the bat.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

My girl when she gets here
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

R
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Yeah well you don't even have that GC anymore so that's no longer a valid thread lol.

Comment

LOL I here ya but I had fond memories of her.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I dig the 4Runner.

Comment

CJ7

Comment

Nice CJ's guys.

I'm a yota guy at heart but I do love our rubi

Comment

I started work on a new '03 TJ Project a few months ago. I'll work on getting some pictures once I get the interior finished up and put back together.

Jason

Comment

tribaltalon: can that thing even flex out? Doesn't look like those 37's offer too much uptravel at all.

Comment

With the flat fenders now, yes. With the stock fenders, no. I'm not big on upward flex anyway. Droop is where its at. My old 91 yota only had about 4 inches of uptravel and about 14 inches of droop and could outwheel all the tards with insanely high RTI scores that spent more time on their lids then anything else on the trail. "Hardcore."

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                            With the flat fenders now, yes. With the stock fenders, no. I'm not big on upward flex anyway. Droop is where its at. My old 91 yota only had about 4 inches of uptravel and about 14 inches of droop and could outwheel all the tards with insanely high RTI scores that spent more time on their lids then anything else on the trail. "Hardcore."
                            Well I'm glad you fixed the uptravel issue then. Only focusing on droop is not the way to go, you need a mix of both. Running an LCG rig limits your options on paths to take.

Comment

Had a few ....

Comment

Working...
                              X