2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet car Danny!!!!

Someone needs to delete this other bullshit outta the thread....

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Thanks man. I guess Steve shitting all over another thread should come as no surprise.
      Someone sounds bitter they dropped WAY too much money on a slow car. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        I thought we moved past your car.....

Comment

Don't you own a Magnum SRT? :facepalm:

Comment

Who gives a shit how he spends HIS money?

Comment

• Your sig says you're asking 21.5 for a Dodge MAGNUM. I didn't pay much more than that for a brand new GT, you must be out of your fucking mind...

(btw, thanks a lot for dropping yet another turd on my thread)
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Your sig says you're asking 21.5 for a Dodge MAGNUM. I didn't pay much more than that for a brand new GT, you must be out of your fucking mind...

Do we need to talk about the cost of his 98 Cobra again? lmao

Comment

• In before "I didn't buy the SRT to be fast, I bought to blah blah blah"

Comment

How so Steve? You're really starting to sound like you are being a prick dude. Danny bought a brand new car, he rented one and drove it for several days and decided to buy one because it was the right car for him. Same reason I bought my 5.0, they make really decent power for the money.
                    I'd like for you to prove your point, I don't know of any car that you can buy NEW for low 20k that produces 400HP+ ?
                    Last edited by Rick Modena; 09-29-2011, 08:17 PM.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

lol Dude you need to get out of the house more and quit playing daddy day care. slap a blower on a 5.0 your in the 700 h.p range you havent even broke into the 500's witha ported blower

Comment

Your sig says you're asking 21.5 for a Dodge MAGNUM. I didn't pay much more than that for a brand new GT, you must be out of your fucking mind...

(btw, thanks a lot for dropping yet another turd on my thread)
                        pm me on how much you payed danny (if you dont mind)

Comment

• MY ePENIS IS SOOOOOO BIG!! JUST LOOK!!!!!

8================================================= ========D

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            MY ePENIS IS SOOOOOO BIG!! JUST LOOK!!!!!

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                              MY ePENIS IS SOOOOOO BIG!! JUST LOOK!!!!!

Clearly thats sub par, you are on DFmuStangs sir where

8================================================= ================================================== ================================================== =====D

is average.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Don't you own a Magnum SRT? :facepalm:
                                Which is faster than your Stang.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                How so Steve? You're really starting to sound like you are being a prick dude. Danny bought a brand new car, he rented one and drove it for several days and decided to buy one because it was the right car for him. Same reason I bought my 5.0, they make really decent power for the money.
                                I'd like for you to prove your point, I don't know of any car that you can buy NEW for low 20k that produces 400HP+ ?
                                What happened to the days when you could talk fun car smack? lol. You know better that H. Don't jump on Eric/Danny's retard bandwagon. I expect it from them since they don't know me, you do know me better than that to take it serious.

Danny, it's a nice car. Congrats on your purchase.

But it's still slow.

Comment

Working...
                                X