No announcement yet.

2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool another 300a. Congrats! My '12 with 3:73's. If you're gonna swap out the axlebacks I recommend the FRPP GT500. Good price and they sound awesome. Not too loud and deep tone. I had my resonators cut out as well.
    Last edited by 07Bluovl; 04-01-2013, 08:37 PM.
    2012 5.0 M6
    sigpic

Comment

• I'm looking at this on my phone, so I can't see a good picture of the car, but at first I wasn't digging the new wheels but after seeing the photoshop with it lowered, I'm sold. To me, that looks like a bad bitch, Danny !!

-Aaron

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        I guess I should have said this up front. All your opinions mean exactly jack shit to me, haha. What's really funny is reading the comments here vs all the people stopping to tell me how great it looks in real life. hmm
        You like what you like. My taste have always been more plain then most. So for me, I like the factory 18" and 19" five spokes. But what counts is what you like.

Sent from the last stall on the left
        http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• lowered it

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Badass! What did it take to do it?

Comment

• Looks awesome man.

Comment

• Looks much better.

Comment

• Man! I love my Kona, but white is kicking ass and taking names right now. That's the right height and the wheels look even better now.

As to the pipes, if you do change out the axle backs, I'd steer clear of the Pypes Pype Bombs. Unless you like it loud. Hardly any drone at all, but they do make their presence known!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    Badass! What did it take to do it?
                    A set of Eibach Sportlines, a bunch of 1/2" drive metric sockets, and four hours in my driveway.
                    Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    Looks much better.
                    lolol
                    Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                    As to the pipes, if you do change out the axle backs, I'd steer clear of the Pypes Pype Bombs.
                    I must be old. I have zero interest in changing the exhaust. Every aftermarket set I've heard just seems noisier than stock, not necessarily better.

Comment

• How does the ride quality compare?

Comment

• It's pretty choppy.

Comment

• Looks great Danny! Haters gonna Hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            I must be old. I have zero interest in changing the exhaust. Every aftermarket set I've heard just seems noisier than stock, not necessarily better.
                            I'm old too, but the stock exhaust on these is way too quiet for me. And the stock mufflers weigh a ton a piece too. I'll be changing mine out when I get back from MIR for a custom set from Kinneys.

Comment

• Looks good

Comment

• Looks great Danny! I'm planning on picking one up probably May or June of next year. I'm torn between black, white or sonic blue. Will be a premium auto though.

Comment

Working...
                                X