Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      WTF is going on in here?
      2012 ls1 fbody thread apparently LOL

Comment

• Pic

I posted a pic of a stang to get back on track

Comment

• It's gonna turn 60k miles pretty soon so I figured I'd give an update.

It still looks and drives about like it did 58k miles ago, lol.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Almost the same, lowered and different wheels looks a lot better IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
              Almost the same, lowered and different wheels looks a lot better IMO
              ??? It's been that way from all most day one.

Comment

• love that car.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• I turned over 52000 on my 2012 yesterday. Over half of those miles came with a blower installed, and 4500 of them with the blower and a 100 shot. All on the stock engine, still going strong. The trans on the other hand, shit the bed about 5000 miles ago. Replaced it, and put a stock clutch back in, and still running strong.

Comment

• 42k miles on my '12 5.0 (bought on 7/2011), still going strong and all stock.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I'm jelly of all y'all! Danny I absolutely love those retro mag wheels!

Comment

• One of the nicest 5.0's I seen. Still looks new.
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Still about 40 miles away from 20k on my '13. Bought on Pearl Harbor day in 2012. Over 10k of those miles have been on road trips.

Comment

• 27,XXX on my 2012. Daily driven, but close to work. Moving in November though, so I'm sure it'll start going up!

Comment

• I just got one on Friday... Holy shit, I think there are more Mustang owners on this site now than there was 5 years ago...

Dyno'd it today, got a base tune for the shitty gas the dealer put in. Will need to finish what's in there, use 93oct and have a new tune done. Not bad for almost no mods and 411.1rwhp on a bad gas tune. Hopefully by the end of the year we can get that number to double... Working on full suspension and exhaust for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                I just got one on Friday... Holy shit, I think there are more Mustang owners on this site now than there was 5 years ago...

Dyno'd it today, got a base tune for the shitty gas the dealer put in. Will need to finish what's in there, use 93oct and have a new tune done. Not bad for almost no mods and 411.1rwhp on a bad gas tune. Hopefully by the end of the year we can get that number to double... Working on full suspension and exhaust for now.
                                What mods? Mine put down 424whp with intake, boss 302 manifold and catback.

Comment

Working...
                                X