2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    Lol @ "rare" on a brand new, completely available at car dealerships across the nation.
    Well we'll just see where the numbers shake out when 2012 production wraps up. So far it looks like the total number will be around 70 cars with cloth seats and Brembos. Or fewer, since they're having trouble getting the Brembo parts; some people have waited 6+ months for theirs to be built:

Think what you want, but a base GT with Brembos is not "completely available."
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Very cool, man. I'm happy for you.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        8.2 @ 89.x with a slipping clutch.
        Slooow.

Comment

where u at

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Got myself a new commuter vehicle. Base GT in Performance White, Brembos, 3.73s. That's it. No gimmicky shit.

I think the Brembo package comes with a bunch of upgraded suspension stuff because this thing rides like a buckboard. And of course it's slow but I'm loving it.

Goodbye to the Dodge.

The Mustang had 104 miles when I jumped in, 75 of which were completed by Ford as a quality control sample. I don't mind. This car is TIGHT, even compared to my uncle's 2011.

looks like durant oklahoma

Like a dumbshit, I forgot to take a picture until 10 miles in.

I'm sure you've all seen a stock white Mustang before, BFD. But this one's mine.

looks like durant ok

Comment

I'm getting the same thing except Race Red.

You know you can get the Boss steering wheel for $150. That base wheel sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by badass88gt View Post
              looks like durant ok
              I think it's right outside of Atoka, on the east side of the road.

Nice car, by the way, Danny.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                I'm getting the same thing except Race Red.

You know you can get the Boss steering wheel for $150. That base wheel sucks.
                Have you already ordered it? I'm just wondering if you've had to wait as long as some of the people that posted in that allfordmustangs thread.

Eh, the steering wheel doesn't bother me too bad. At least not enough to bother swapping it out with a different ugly one. lol

Didn't you order a new red wingless '99 GT too?

Comment

That's really funny that all you guys know about the landmarks in Oklahoma. I had never been up that way before and I don't think I ever will again, Lord willing. I bought the car in Tulsa.

Comment

Congrats sir.

Excellent choice, all around.

David

Comment

Plenty for now. I'm not trying to beat anyone. Remember, it's slow and I can't drive.

Don, I'm looking at this. Is it junk? http://www.americanmuscle.com/eibach...stem-1112.html
                      that is a great kit for looks, but the sportline springs are junk!! They will slam it to the ground and it will handle like pure dog shit. If you are on a budget, i would suggest buying that kit as its is a great price, but swap the springs for a set of H&R race springs and selling the junky ass sportlines. Also make sure you purchase an adjustable panhard bar otherwise your rear end will not be centered correctly after the drop and it will drive sideways and handle like shit.

Good luck!!

Comment

Have you already ordered it? I'm just wondering if you've had to wait as long as some of the people that posted in that allfordmustangs thread.

Eh, the steering wheel doesn't bother me too bad. At least not enough to bother swapping it out with a different ugly one. lol

Didn't you order a new red wingless '99 GT too?
                        There is one here in FL and if it is still there in two weeks it is mine.

That '00 came with a wing..they wouldn't let me order it without.

Comment

Nice car!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                            that is a great kit for looks, but the sportline springs are junk!! They will slam it to the ground and it will handle like pure dog shit. If you are on a budget, i would suggest buying that kit as its is a great price, but swap the springs for a set of H&R race springs and selling the junky ass sportlines. Also make sure you purchase an adjustable panhard bar otherwise your rear end will not be centered correctly after the drop and it will drive sideways and handle like shit.

Good luck!!
                            I disagree 100%. I've got Sportlines springs on our Mach , it looks great and handles really well. We get constant compliments on how the car sits as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                              There is one here in FL and if it is still there in two weeks it is mine.
                              Interesting. Did it show up recently? The only other Brembo/base GTs that he was able to locate in a national search were black, silver, and Candy Red (metallic).

Comment

nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X