2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Get it... I want to run one... hahahaaaa.
    Run Junkie, his only has bolt-ons (nitrous is a bolt-on, right?).

Comment

Leslie said I wouldn't pull the trigger and get one... just like she said with the Cobra... just like she said with the Z06.

Comment

Junkie will run you in his. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Junkie will run you in his. lol.
          Sure, I don't mind losing. One race without spray and one with so he can brag to all his friends about whipping a stock 5.0?
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Sure, I don't mind losing. One race without spray and one with so he can brag to all his friends about whipping a stock 5.0?
            He'd drag you silly without the spray, but yes, Will would use the spray just to put a zip code on you because he's a dick like that. lol.

Comment

Here's one for $42k. Go in there and give'em the DFWM bargaining treatment and get it cheap!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
              No auto for me.

Comment

He'd drag you silly without the spray, but yes, Will would use the spray just to put a zip code on you because he's a dick like that. lol.
                It is kinda funny all the shit talking you do on behalf of your friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                  No auto for me.
                  It's safer for you. The last supercharged manual car you had you completely redesigned the front end of it.

Comment

It is kinda funny all the shit talking you do on behalf of your friends.
                    Bring your ass out and I'll run you with my car too. Feel better? lol.

My friends and I like to have fun, talk shit and race. You're too gawd damn uptight apparently. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                      No auto for me.
                      You'd be surprised just how nice the autos are.

Comment

Bring your ass out and I'll run you with my car too. Feel better? lol.

My friends and I like to have fun, talk shit and race. You're too gawd damn uptight apparently. lol
                        Don't try to deflect to me. I just made the statement that you talk a lot of shit for someone trying to stage a race you weren't gonna participate in. I'm far from uptight but I don't usually like dickheads either. And sure, I'll race you too-

Comment

• hahahahahahaha

Comment

Don't try to deflect to me. I just made the statement that you talk a lot of shit for someone trying to stage a race you weren't gonna participate in. I'm far from uptight but I don't usually like dickheads either. And sure, I'll race you too-
                            If you think THAT is talking alot of shit, then you're abit more sensitive than we are. If you came out on a Friday night you would see what I mean. Haha.

I don't know what you all you have built up in your head about me, especially considering one of your good buddies is Eric who doesn't like me, but I assure you, I'm very easy to get along with, we talk car smack because it's fun, very chill and relaxed. I have no fixed ideas of who you are or what you are about, other than now you might be abit uptight...and bald of course.

Lighten up, this shit is suppose to be fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              hahahahahahaha
                              Hey Danny, look, it's someone in this thread you can actually beat!

Comment

Working...
                              X