2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    If you think THAT is talking alot of shit, then you're abit more sensitive than we are. If you came out on a Friday night you would see what I mean. Haha.

I don't know what you all you have built up in your head about me, especially considering one of your good buddies is Eric who doesn't like me, but I assure you, I'm very easy to get along with, we talk car smack because it's fun, very chill and relaxed. I have no fixed ideas of who you are or what you are about, other than now you might be abit uptight...and bald of course.

Lighten up, this shit is suppose to be fun!

You just sound like a teenager trying to up his cool points talking about how fast "your friends car" is. No one gives a shit. In my experience, most of the time someone is doing this, the guy that owns the car doesn't even like them. hahahahaa

Comment

• I've met you a couple of time, Steve. Got no problem with you. You did say your friend is a dick tho...
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        You just sound like a teenager trying to up his cool points talking about how fast "your friends car" is. No one gives a shit. In my experience, most of the time someone is doing this, the guy that owns the car doesn't even like them. hahahahaa
        It makes you feel better to think that Eric, more power to you. If I was talking shit about my own car, you'd flip that script on me too. It doesn't matter what I say or do with you will find something to pick at. It's all good though. Haha.

Now, go rent a car again so you can actually feel some mediocre power again. lol.

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        I've met you a couple of time, Steve. Got no problem with you. You did say your friend is a dick tho...
        I call Chris a dick, I call Adam a dick, yes I call Will a dick too, but they know me, they are my friends and know that I will have their backs no matter what when shit is serious. They talk shit right back and we have a good time.

Otherwise, it's just fun banter, talking shit, guys being guys. It's called fun. You should come out and try it some time.

Comment

It makes you feel better to think that Eric, more power to you. If I was talking shit about my own car, you'd flip that script on me too. It doesn't matter what I say or do with you will find something to pick at. It's all good though. Haha.

No. In that case, you guys could run them, and that would be that. Why you're so interested in racing a brand new completely stock car against something that from the factory has more horsepower and by your own admission is modified, I have no idea. Why even bring it up? "Look at what my buddy has, isn't it cool!" Yeah. Wow. Great.

And you weren't talking about your car, were you? We can play on what ifs all night long, but the fact of the matter is it's funny you always accuse me of "flipping a script" when I'm directly responding to something you directly said. How is that "flipping a script" again?

Comment

No. In that case, you guys could run them, and that would be that. Why you're so interested in racing a brand new completely stock car against something that from the factory has more horsepower and by your own admission is modified, I have no idea. Why even bring it up? "Look at what my buddy has, isn't it cool!" Yeah. Wow. Great.

And you weren't talking about your car, were you? We can play on what ifs all night long, but the fact of the matter is it's funny you always accuse me of "flipping a script" when I'm directly responding to something you directly said. How is that "flipping a script" again?

Because it's funny to see someone get drug by a zip code by Grandpa's Caddy. Nothing more to it than that. Just fun stuff. lol. Geezus you two are fuckin uptight.

Comment

Because it's funny to see someone get drug by a zip code by Grandpa's Caddy. Nothing more to it than that. Just fun stuff. lol. Geezus you two are fuckin uptight.

Of course, it's always a character defect in someone else, rather than dumb comments just being pointed out as being dumb. You were doing pretty good for awhile there, Docs change your dosages?

Comment

Of course, it's always a character defect in someone else, rather than dumb comments just being pointed out as being dumb. You were doing pretty good for awhile there, Docs change your dosages?
                No, nothing has changed at all. I'm in a great mood, having a great day and looking forward to car meet night tomorrow. It's just lighthearted fun stuff. It's nothing you're making it out to be. WE don't take it as serious as you apparently do that it's some sort of personal reflection of character with racing stuff. It's not, it's FUN. It means NOTHING. I'm in here talking fun smack with my personal friends and here you and Danny are interjecting on a situation you have no part in and judging.

Think whatever you want, you're wrong this time.

Comment

No, nothing has changed at all. I'm in a great mood, having a great day and looking forward to car meet night tomorrow. It's just lighthearted fun stuff. It's nothing you're making it out to be. WE don't take it as serious as you apparently do that it's some sort of personal reflection of character with racing stuff. It's not, it's FUN. It means NOTHING. I'm in here talking fun smack with my personal friends and here you and Danny are interjecting on a situation you have no part in and judging.

Think whatever you want, you're wrong this time.

What, you're saying I'm not just having fun myself, I've got some sort of dark ulterior sinister motives, laughing about someone trying to set up a race between an apparently 700+ modified car against a 400 horsepower not even 7 day old car? What would those motives be exactly, some sort of assault on your impeccable reputation(LOL!). Geez, what happened to just smack in fun? Oh, that is only when you are doing it, right? Everyone else is just uptight when they respond to your smack talk with smack talk. What ever was I thinking.

Comment

• It's just lighthearted fun stuff, Steve. It's nothing you're making it out to be. WE don't take it as serious as you apparently do that it's some sort of personal reflection of character. It's not, it's FUN. It means NOTHING. I'm in here talking fun smack with my personal friends and here you are interjecting on a situation you have no part in and judging.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

What, you're saying I'm not just having fun myself, I've got some sort of dark ulterior sinister motives, laughing about someone trying to set up a race between an apparently 700+ modified car against a 400 horsepower not even 7 day old car? What would those motives be exactly, some sort of assault on your impeccable reputation(LOL!). Geez, what happened to just smack in fun? Oh, that is only when you are doing it, right? Everyone else is just uptight when they respond to your smack talk with smack talk. What ever was I thinking.
                      Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      It's just lighthearted fun stuff, Steve. It's nothing you're making it out to be. WE don't take it as serious as you apparently do that it's some sort of personal reflection of character. It's not, it's FUN. It means NOTHING. I'm in here talking fun smack with my personal friends and here you are interjecting on a situation you have no part in and judging.
                      Ok, now I do believe to two did fuck on that trip. lol.

Comment

So what? It's happened to all of us. Losing a race a hit against your friends ego now?

Oh no, losing a race...the world will end.

Get over it. lol.

Comment

• All y'all's shit is slow... THERE.... settled. LMAO!

Comment

So what? It's happened to all of us. Losing a race a hit against your friends ego now?

Oh no, losing a race...the world will end.

Get over it. lol.

The world isn't going to end, it's just retarded. Let's put you on a ten speed verses someone elses car that I know in a 3 mile race. "Why are you being so uptight just because you know you're going to lose? It's just in FUN!!" You sound like a babbling moron.

Comment

The world isn't going to end, it's just retarded. Let's put you on a ten speed verses someone elses car that I know in a 3 mile race. "Why are you being so uptight just because you know you're going to lose? It's just in FUN!!" You sound like a babbling moron.
                              That would actually be funny. I'd look like a circus bear on a bike trying to race. lol

You're wrong on this one Eric. You aren't going to rattle me on this. You can try all you like, you won't phase me abit.

What's retarded is you being offended for your friend being set up in not so tricky usual racing shennagins. You're a so called "old school, old iron guy" where this stuff was invented for crying outloud. lol

What's retarded is you in here attempting to make something serious where there isn't any.

What's retarded is you in any sort of racing related thread.

What's retarded is you coming in here to do the very same thing you were accusing me of which is talking shit for your friend.

What's retarded..is you asking car related tech questions in the garage forum being the manager of a parts store with a whole shelf full technical how-to books and asking about fluid in a convertible top motor. LMAO!

Glass houses Eric..

Comment

That would actually be funny. I'd look like a circus bear on a bike trying to race. lol

You're wrong on this one Eric. You aren't going to rattle me on this. You can try all you like, you won't phase me abit.

What's retarded is you in here attempting to make something serious where there isn't any.

What's retarded is you in any sort of racing related thread.

What's retarded is you coming in here to do the very same thing you were accusing me of which is talking shit for your friend.

What's retarded..is you asking car related tech questions in the garage forum being the manager of a parts store with a whole shelf full technical how-to books and asking about fluid in a convertible top motor. LMAO!

Glass houses Eric..
                                What exactly am I wrong about? Please tell me specifically.

Again, how is me talking smack back to your smack "making things serious?"

It sounds like you need to relax if you are unable to handle people rebutting your own smack talk with smack talk.

Don't take things so seriously Steve. It's just in fun, why are you trying to make this into something bigger than it is?

It's retarded, you trying to talk smack, when you're so ill equipped to do so.

It's funny, you talking about all the money you're going to spend on a new car, when you don't have a job.

I'm not going to play your game.

You're wrong, Steve.

Comment

Working...
                                X