No announcement yet.

17yr old kid gets shot 3 times point blank with shotgun ...and lives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone was definitely watchin out for him.

Good thing that piece of shit was too gangster for slugs and was too fucking stupid and bragged about it.

Comment

Awesome.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

awesome story. Really makes you think about what your goals and wants are in life when you realize how good your life is compared to others.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          awesome story. Really makes you think about what your goals and wants are in life when you realize how good your life is compared to others.
          Makes me think about a ballistic vest.

Comment

Damn dude. Like the judge said. That kid is a fucking warrior.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

This sounds more like a story of 50 cent, mashed up along the life of Eminem. I am sure this kid is going to grow up to be a rapper one day. But on a serious note I pray that he uses his second chance of life to do something great and constructive.

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                any links, vids are down
                part1 www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81903838/
                part2 www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81904771/

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavis4188 View Post
                  This sounds more like a story of 50 cent, mashed up along the life of Eminem. I am sure this kid is going to grow up to be a rapper one day. But on a serious note I pray that he uses his second chance of life to do something great and constructive.
                  Like blow his family up on the way to meet Allah?

Comment

Damn, that is a lucky ass kid. And imagine if he just gave up after the 2nd shot and didn't swat the barrel away when he put it to his head. Touched in so many ways. Glad he is ok, and that the piece of garbage that shot him is away for some hard time.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                      I did door to door sales in Detroit for 3 months. The area I was assigned was the NE side of of 6-7-8 mile. The whole city is pretty messed up. Looking back on it Im completely shocked that I didnt have anything bad happen to me at all. I remember seeing this 14/15 y/o kid driving a brand new Escalade around and he had these 2 cops in a cop car following him. When I first saw it I thought maybe they were about to pull him over or bust him but they needed up being his protection while he did drug runs.
                      sounds made up.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                      X