The car I've wanted for years - 1959 Buick Lesabre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The car I've wanted for years - 1959 Buick Lesabre

For some reason, I have unmentioned friends that feel the '59 LeSabre is ugly. I think it's one of the coolest looking classics ever. I personally have never seen one in person, but I've been looking for a good condition wagon for the better part of a decade. What do you guys think?

With the right stance, and some killer whitewalls - I think this car would be a badass ride.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

The pink one is tits!
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I can dig it. I've always been a Rivy fan though
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
        I can dig it. I've always been a Rivy fan though
        Agreed, gorgeous car. I just like the '59 sabe because it's so rare, and it's a 1 off design year. The following year (1960) they changed from a canted headlight configuration to a standard horizontal, and the car looked like garbage.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          The pink one is tits!
          Agreed.

Comment

buy one, problem solved
            pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

i like them...the first one I ever saw was the pink one and it is bad ass...
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Interesting thing about the '59 sabe, it came with a Buick 364ci motor at 10:1 compression. Rated at 250hp, it shows it's more around 300hp, and they offered a 4 barrel option for a rate 300hp, closer to 350hp. Pretty damn cool if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                  buy one, problem solved
                  They are proving hard to find, and the issue is trim and other parts are almost impossible to locate, so I have to find a real clean one.

Comment

Your friends are retards. Those cars are badass. Any 59-60 Buick/Olds product is pretty badass.

Comment

Comment

That looks pretty rough! And that's a hell of a trailer ride! It is nice to see one though. Just holding out for a real pretty specimen.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          That looks pretty rough! And that's a hell of a trailer ride! It is nice to see one though. Just holding out for a real pretty specimen.
                          You're blind! It's pristine! I did find a clean silver one, for $16,000.

Comment

I like it. Especially the front grill, how the lights are set, bumper and the front fins. I have never seen one before. I don't care for the huge fins on the back tough. Cool car for sure.

Comment

There was one at The Invasion in Deep Ellum last month. Usually see a few at The Lonestar Roundup.

Comment

Working...
                              X