• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blueprints, eh?
    icwutudidthar.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      When's the Pittsburgh whiskey fest, Matt?
      It was Nov 12. I didn't go.

I traveled nearly the entire month of October (saw my bed maybe 5 times) and by the time early Nov rolled around I was starting to get a bit burnt out. Decided to stay home, lay low w the gf and reenergize.

Comment

Looks like it was a good time. Your bourbon mission was my favorite so far.
        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          It was Nov 12. I didn't go.

I traveled nearly the entire month of October (saw my bed maybe 5 times) and by the time early Nov rolled around I was starting to get a bit burnt out. Decided to stay home, lay low w the gf and reenergize.
          Next year?
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            Next year?
            Oh yeah. Ill keep you updates but plan for the second Friday in November.

Comment

i went ot Indy Motor Speedway a couple of years ago for motoGP and was let down. The people were nice and the facility was ok...but not what i expected. Not sure exactly *what* I wanted it to be...but it wasn't it.

Comment

took these the other day down at the shop, we had some fun with the zmax cutout.

this is the last one from 93......

pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Bad ass pics. You know, you see those cars in old ass videos and such, but you never really put it into perspective how bad ass they really are/were. I mean back in the day that was it. That was the latest and greatest technology for racing. And to them....they were FAST. Thanks for sharing the pics. I definitely want to visit that part of the world one of these days.

I once visited the Talladega Motor Speedway and the museum they have there. That was pretty bad ass as well. LOT'S of history there.

Comment

very cool

Comment

Working...
                    X