Real or Fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
    Hey bro, yeah sort of. I decided to sell it but haven't really put any effort into it yet. Wife just got knocked up with our second kid so that eliminates any chance of fun for a yr or two. LOL. How'd you do with the rest of the season?
    Not bad, didn't do worth a shit at Killeen, ended up 11th at Grand Prairie after starting 17th. Given the competition, I think I did pretty well. There was 1 car that passed more people than I did (9 to my 6) and one that passed as many as I did.

Comment

I watched a guy on Bourbon St. dance like this last weekend. Same song too.

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
        i actually listened to dubstep all day today, just to fucking torture myself i guess. Deadmau5, skrillex, number9, blah blah. FUCKING HORRIBLE. If i ever need to work my way up to suicide, dubstep is the path to pulling the trigger.
        Blasphemy!!!!!

Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
          damn it....I thought this was gonna be about boobs.....
          shit me too.

Comment

The new KoRn album is a dubstep album. I checked out deadmau5, blind buying his CD when I was at Target last month. Listened to half of it, ejected it and will use it as target practice or something. Absolute pure fucking garbage. Anyway, here's KoRn's new album. I actually like the first song, but wound up quitting on it on song 2.

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

when will this vid stop getting reposted?
              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Working...
              X