Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lights on, nobodys home

Comment

Ok, I reviewed this picture for a little bit since I posted it. If you look really hard on the far side of the warehouse you can see Paladin and Big A.

From the "Announcement" thread:

Originally posted by Big A
      I wouldn't make any deals over there just yet, I'd suggest letting the smoke clear before investing any more.
      Originally posted by Paladin
      Is there proof it isn't some of the old mods who have a sore vagina and have been following the lead tally and a few others have given by trying to destroy the site?

I mean really, the guys advertising the new site in all these threads and in their sigs need to be moderated IMO. I am shocked that is being allowed, which leads me to beleive the old mods are allowing that but deleting specific posts to allow a self fulfilling prophecy thing to occur. The tally followers yell "see, they are censoring us" when it could be some butt sore old mods who are pissed at Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad
        Lights on, nobodys home
        Nobody's home - lights off!

David

Comment

Can we login over there and delete our accounts? then the member count will Drop as fast it rises over here.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn
              Ok, I reviewed this picture for a little bit since I posted it. If you look really hard on the far side of the warehouse you can see Paladin and Big A.

From the "Announcement" thread:

No shit. Aaron is such a nice guy, I can never figure out why he always goes to bat for the wrong fucking team.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                No shit. Aaron is such a nice guy, I can never figure out why he always goes to bat for the wrong fucking team.
                From what he says, his defensive position in the beginning was because he didn't know Chris actually sold the site... I haven't paid too much attention to his ramblings lately because I really don't give a fuck.

I'm just laughing at all of the threads getting edited over there. That admin has got to be working overtime trying to quell the uprising!

Comment

The admin's overtime will hopefully change their profit/loss ratio for ownership of the site

In the quote I posted above, Aaron was talking to 5_star_mike(from 5 star Ford, paid DFWS advertiser) - because Mike said he was going to contact the new Admin regarding their paid advertisements and the effect of the new ads. Mike also showed interest in possibly advertising here. Aaron's response is what I quoted.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn
                    The admin's overtime will hopefully change their profit/loss ratio for ownership of the site

In the quote I posted above, Aaron was talking to 5_star_mike(from 5 star Ford, paid DFWS advertiser) - because Mike said he was going to contact the new Admin regarding their paid advertisements and the effect of the new ads. Mike also showed interest in possibly advertising here. Aaron's response is what I quoted.
                    I read that and I can understand what Big A is saying. He's suggesting that an advertiser not jump too quickly to a new site when the dust hasn't settled yet. After all, evil jose has stated several times that he's going to do something, whether it's starting a new site or what, I don't know.

Seems to me like this one is up and running, so why start another? But evil jose indicated that he didn't want to jump into something where he has a small stake.

Comment

That really is some fast shit, you take peoples money and then run and hide . the people that supported the board with funds SHOULD be pissed.

Comment

Sometimes I get tied up and can't visit the board for 2-3 days....can you imagine coming back on Monday or Tuesday not knowing about any of this!!!! lol

Comment

I imagine there will still be a ton of traffic, with everyone going to see if its actually dying or not.

The death of an old bestfriend.
                          A best friend who got greedy, and sold the fuck out.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

we should delete any mention of dfwstangs.net from stangs, so the newbs cant find us...

Comment

Originally posted by Da Prez
                              we should delete any mention of dfwstangs.net from stangs, so the newbs cant find us...
                              Hi...I'm Milo ...I'm a newb and I found u all

Comment

Working...
                              X