No announcement yet.

Project - 1967 F100 SW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the color scheme. I dunno if I would have the guts to do it. I'm still trying to think of a good color for my 65 fastback.
    sigpic

Comment

• That is going to look so sick when you get it done.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• I like the colors too. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Comment

• Very nice, Love the color combo!
          "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
          sigpic

Comment

• that color choice is beautiful. This truck is going to be so n ice

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• I saw you cruising northbound past Hefner on Rockwell yesterday evening. Looks great!

Comment

• Well done sir. Keep it classy

Comment

• Originally posted by 68chevy2 View Post
                    I saw you cruising northbound past Hefner on Rockwell yesterday evening. Looks great!
                    Thanks man, I had just hit up the Oreillys at Hefner/Rockwell for about the 100th time in the last few days. Its coming together for sure. I have pretty much been wrenching on it for 3-4 hours a night trying to get it together.
                    sigpic

Comment

• You bringing it to goodguys? If so Ill be sure to stop by and say hello. My car should be out there if we have it all back together in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        You bringing it to goodguys? If so Ill be sure to stop by and say hello. My car should be out there if we have it all back together in time.
                        That's really been my focus. Trying to get it ready for Goodguys. I don't have a trailer to make the trek...but I'm working all angles. I don't think the truck would have any issues making the 3 1/2 hour drive, but with a fresh paint job that hasn't set up yet, I'm not sure I want to risk it. I'm not scared tho.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post

Is that border patrol? I'm pretty sure art busche in Irving built that truck. Thing is sweet
                          Originally posted by Yale
                          I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

• Here are afew pics I grabbed tonight. I literally just set the fenders on for the pic, so they're not lined up or anything. And obviously there's no front end on it, but I needed something for a little motivation at this point.

All the pics look the same, and from the same angle, because there's no front end on it, but I tried to change te contrast/color settings to show the true color of green. I still didn't get it right, but it's rather best I can get.

There are some things here and there, that I really like about it, and a few area of concern. But what is done is done. Im very happy how it's going. I lowered te rear end another inch, and it looks much better IMO.

Obviously it's a long way from being complete. It still lacks all the glass, all the trim/moulding, and wheels/tires, and interior. But it's coming along.

sigpic

Comment

• man i was all wrong about the belt line.. you really hit a home run on the paint scheme!
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• what size tires are on it?
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X