X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st Business Video

Hope you injoy

Photobucket

Nothing says "I paint houses!" better than a sad Miranda Lambert song. But what do I know

Comment

Was a little iffie on the song myself. I'll get better at it. I just needed to get one under the belt for experence.

Thanks for the feed back.
      Photobucket

Comment

I liked that you showed a few different things that ya do. Seems your camera is good enough, need to work on that shaky stuff though and the song as mentioned.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Well me and the wife think the song goes well with it.
          All about a house and the memories that go with it. All while your painting a house that will build memories for someone/some family.

Good job on the video, now come make one for my business. LOL

Comment

Pretty good, reminds me of how much I hate painting with a paint brush. Airless ftw though.
            sigpic
            1987 Mustang LX Coupe, yes it's slow
            1985 Mustang LX Coupe, not slow

Comment

You need a shorter video to get peoples interest and keep it before they get bored and click out. Maybe have a shorter one to get them interested and then a longer one with more details.

The phone # in black letters and not on the same line doesn't look right to me. It would stand out more in bolder type that was a contrasting color to the background.

It has some shakiness that needs to be worked out but overall I think that the video came out really well, especially for your first one. Keep up the good work.

Comment

For real? Feel like I just put in a VHS I pulled out of the attic.
                2006 Civic SI
                2009 Pilot
                1988 GT
                CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

I hope you have your copyright laws covered.

It is quite a bit too long. The shakiness made me want to shy away within about 15 seconds. I realize you were speeding things up for a reason, but it detracts from your message. Your lighting seems too bright which made my eyes hurt, add in the shakiness and it really hurts.

Shorten it a little, soften it up a little, and you'll be getting a lot closer to what you want/need for a commercial.

Good first attempt, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                    I hope you have your copyright laws covered.

It is quite a bit too long. The shakiness made me want to shy away within about 15 seconds. I realize you were speeding things up for a reason, but it detracts from your message. Your lighting seems too bright which made my eyes hurt, add in the shakiness and it really hurts.

Shorten it a little, soften it up a little, and you'll be getting a lot closer to what you want/need for a commercial.

Good first attempt, though.
                    Dont listen to this guy, he really is just complaining about his hangover.

But seriously, it is too long.
                    Last edited by mstng86; 12-17-2011, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Most attentions spans are 15-20 seconds, speed it up, it was like watching paint dry.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                        For real? Feel like I just put in a VHS I pulled out of the attic.
                        truth...

sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Most attentions spans are 15-20 seconds, speed it up, it was like watching paint dry.
                          nice

Comment

i like the idea of it but not the music.

Comment

TRI-POD!!! I'm drunk and puking at :30.

Comment

Working...
                              X