No announcement yet.

Dyno OOOPS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was just trying to avoid the imaginary traffic that he's used to street racing around...

Comment

LOLZZZ....dumb asses...I wish I could see the aftermath and owners face afterwords!
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I am going to assume they thought it was awesome and that it made all this mad power yo.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

the front was not strapped down. i think thought just depended on the rear strap.
          http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
            the front was not strapped down. i think thought just depended on the rear strap.
            That is exactly what it looks like, are you freaking kidding me. Only strapping the rear.. They deserve that..

Comment

Originally posted by redfirevert View Post
              That is exactly what it looks like, are you freaking kidding me. Only strapping the rear.. They deserve that..
              X2
              ./ ____ _ _\.
              (]]]_ o _[[[)
              \o_FORD_o/
              |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                I just cant see a Evo owner letting that happen. They are all too skilled and so responsible.

Comment

Not only was the front not strapped down, the rear had one of the small straps like you'd use for cargo in the back of a truck... AND.. it even looked like the non-ratcheting kind!

Comment

Working...
                  X