X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys see the new fusions?

The front end looks a bit familiar

ford.com
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

The front definetly looks like an Aston.

Comment

At first it looked ugly to me. The more I look at it the more it's growing on me. I wish I could talk the wife into getting one with an ecoboost. After all the problems her 2010 had it's going to be a hard sell.

Comment

I really liked the old fusions, damnit.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My wife has an 09 and it runs great. Got 29mpg average going to and from Iowa over new years. I like the look of the new one tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            The front definetly looks like an Aston.
            I was thinking newer Jag, but an Aston would work too.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Not that big of a fan, yeah they look like the new jags, but I don't dig this new fad of really high headlights and just straight down to the ground without any thought or design.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                I really liked the old fusions, damnit.
                Me, too. That just means they'll be cheaper now
                Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                I was thinking newer Jag, but an Aston would work too.
                They were all designed by the same guy...

Comment

I love the Fusions. I am a huge Ford fan and think the Mondeo/Fusion is the best car in its class. With AWD and the 3.5 V6 they are very fun to drive and are so comfertable for fat asses like me inside. That new nose is excellent. Want. Want bad.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

ehhhhhh....

ehhhhhhhh....

Comment

Headlights and grill yes, the rest, ummm no

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I can't look at it and not think "fish are friends, not food"
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          ehhhhhh....

ehhhhhhhh....

go to ford.com for final pics, that rear is not correct
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I like it a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                              I like it a lot!
                              I dig it.
                              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Working...
                              X