No announcement yet.

Chevy goes after Ford in Super Bowl ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL the commercial was awsome, even funnier to hear Ford got all bent over it. Thats just the icing in the twinkie.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzwell View Post
      Anyone else find it funny that Twinkies are the food of choice in the ad, considering Hostess filed for Chapter 11 ???
      I figured that was a nod to "Zombieland".

I just thought it was ironic that Chevy would indeed have been dead and buried without us taxpayers providing CPR.

Comment

Now GM is poking at Fiat too

Fiat = Dodge

Comment

Fuck GM," he said. "I hate them and their company and what they stand for. And I hate the way they're succeeding."

"I'm going to beat Chevrolet on the head with a bat. And I'm going to enjoy it."

Jim Farley -- head of global marketing, sales and service at Ford Motor Co
          2011 Mustang GT
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
            LOL the commercial was awsome, even funnier to hear Ford got all bent over it. Thats just the icing in the twinkie.
            People/firms tend to get bent out of shape when you use their name in way that rides the line of legal/illegal very closely.

Comment

I'm a ford guy, I work in a big Chevy Dealership. I consider it job security. Unless they tank. lol.

Comment

Working...
              X