Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken shit move

Comment

• Looks like the kid was bloodied up pretty good. Must have got laid out and didn't take it to we'll.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• lol, that guy in the washington gif, the first one in the video. Is that the guy from Game of Thrones? Sam, or whatever his name is?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Fucking hate this sign in shit. Lol I'm signed in. I'm always signed in. Can a pervert get a,title!?

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• LMAO. That is crazy.

Comment

• that r1 rhino looks like fun
                    2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                    2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• That R1 R hino should come stock like that! Add turbo for extra go.
                      Bitchin old Dodge parked on the side

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU07-JPpo2U[/ame]

Comment

• I cannot stop watching this and laughing every time. Keep your eye on the cat. ROFL

Comment

• That cat was seeing stars.

Comment

• Comment

• Link Fail

Comment

Working...
                                X