Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try it again

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Now I am insane.
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• This sort of reminds me of that guy at the Little Road Sonic all those years ago that was talking shit on his bike to a bunch of 99+ GTs, then promptly laid it over trying to do a wheelie in the parking lot.

Comment

• :22 is all you really need to see...
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Not only do I remember the microphone commercial, but recently used the "Hey good lookin we'll be back to pick ya up later". I need some new pickup lines lol

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                :22 is all you really need to see...
                Nay nay?

Comment

• Here's a little Rev for you fuckers...

The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Can you just imagine how much easier it would be to make inverse-flow, high-capacity canooter valves with one of these?

If one knows anything about machining, they know that that's off the freaking charts.

Contouring head was insane.

David

Comment

• That's a fancy ass doorknob.

Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Lol, I'm not even in the service industry and I have seen this shit more than once.

Comment

Working...
                                X