Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shudup! Baitn'.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Jet ski + Canyon = get skinny!!!
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Looks like a blast.

Comment

• Too lazy to pan handle? train birds to do it for you.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Your link is broken ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                Jet ski + Canyon = get skinny!!!
                I've actually taken my standup ski down some of those very tight canyons and crevices @ Powell, it's intense and humbling at the same time. We actually rode one so far up that we had to find a place wide enough to turn our boats around (they're only 7' tip to ass).

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2-XPzEz6Bg[/ame]

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBo6iWqLqwo[/ame]

Comment

• OK, I am confused. Customers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                        OK, I am confused. Customers?

The military being the customer.

Comment

• Which military was my question, I understand they sell to different countries the wording just seemed out of place.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                              Which military was my question, I understand they sell to different countries the wording just seemed out of place.
                              We sell them to over 24 nations.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                We sell them to over 24 nations.
                                Who is we?

Comment

Working...
                                X