• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice looking mouser

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
      Nice looking mouser
      Thanks. Best pet I ever had. He knows all the standard dog commands, is very obedient and is very loveable. Hes just over 2 years now. Named him Bob because he seemed like a Bob. LOL
      Glad he adopted me.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• KLM has their ad game together!

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• If you guys like pick and pull, youll love the English version...

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                moo.

eat mo chicken

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                  If you guys like pick and pull, youll love the English version...

I thought they were called Breakers over there?

Comment

If you guys like pick and pull, youll love the English version...

LOL! thats crazy... do they have some sort of scaffold on each car to support the one above it? I love how every picture/video of England is dreary.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      I thought they were called Breakers over there?
                      No they call the spares. Its A1 spares in wokingham.
                      Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      LOL! thats crazy... do they have some sort of scaffold on each car to support the one above it?
                      Yeah man its frightening. When they took off my car from the top the whole thing was shaking back and forth. That is the reason for the high visibility jacket. Make sure no one is around.

Comment

Yeah man its frightening. When they took off my car from the top the whole thing was shaking back and forth. That is the reason for the high visibility jacket. Make sure no one is around.
                        That does look sketchy as fuck. So you get a jacket but no hard hat?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          That does look sketchy as fuck. So you get a jacket but no hard hat?
                          That is exactly what I asked. The guy at reception said it so the forklifts don't kill you.

Comment

That is exactly what I asked. The guy at reception said it so the forklifts don't kill you.
                            Nevermind the falling automobiles.

Comment

Ah, wonder where the shit I picked the wrong term up. Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                                Ah, wonder where the shit I picked the wrong term up. Interesting.
                                The Aussies I believe although not certain call them breakers

Comment

Working...
                                X