X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• That was hilarious!

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Randy Orton is great. So is the shoe tying lad, it never gets old.

Comment

• Comment

• I've never seen anything like this.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• I would say that intake is better suited for FI applications. lol ...assuming that tit doesn't explode.

Comment

• Lol car queef
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Holy shit!

Comment

• wow, I would have never guessed that someone survived that crash

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by black50 View Post
                                wow, I would have never guessed that someone survived that crash
                                The driver survived, the co-driver burned alive.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X