Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• This may be NSFW kinda. She does appear to be wearing jeans but its only paint. She is not nude though. Amazing how not one single NY DB noticed.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Did you not see the guy at 3:15 taking a close up pic?

Comment

• I had actually stopped watching at 3:00 LOL
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
            Looked like it was the first time that cop had ever handled a gun...
            Looks more like its the first time he has shot someone.

Comment

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  This may be NSFW kinda. She does appear to be wearing jeans but its only paint. She is not nude though. Amazing how not one single NY DB noticed.

Wait, the liberal feminists say 500 people will be cat calling a woman in yoga pants every few minutes walking down the street? So a woman with no pants at all doesn't draw any attention?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    It seems like she may be mocking her fellow peoples.

LOL. I read this in the comments.

"I guess you have heard.... Obama will be making no more public speeches in Texas .... He claims every time he gets up on stage, behind the podium, to make a speech, some damn West Texas cotton farmer starts bidding on him."

Comment

• Guy in the middle = Zero fucks given.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        Guy in the middle = Zero fucks given.
                        Damned straight! LMAO

David

Comment

• Lol the hell was that all about
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I lost it at 1:35

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                                I lost it at 1:35

I really tried to be pissed at this video, but I couldn't lol

Comment

Working...
                                X