Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    Um, that's not either one of them on the mic. It's a joke video.
    Yes genius I know. But she's been in the headlines for having equipment problems before causing her to be accused of lip syncing.

The earpiece problem was real tho
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Welding train tracks with thermite:

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Landed on a connex office and trapped two of our employees in side. The obviously had no idea what had happened only that their office was crushed and on fire. Had to beat the door down from the inside u on g r the out. The ran, turned around to see a fucking airplane on top of where they were sitting.

Wreckage was still there when I left in august.
            I went to youtube to see the video. I copied and pasted the description to google and translated it. This was the translation.....I chuckled toward the end.

National Airlines Flight 102 (29 April 2013)
            Crash blatantly occurred in Afghanistan from a British military cargo where the 7 crew members died. The investigations have not yet been completed, but on June 2, 2013, investigators from the Ministry of Transport and Afghanistan Civil Aviation confirmed the load change hypothesis; three armored vehicles and two scanners mine came loose and rolled back to the rear bulkhead, damaging the aircraft and pushing the center of gravity out of your rear end. Consequently, the aircraft became uncontrollable, pitched up sharply and went into stall falling moments later.

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• He passed away a few months ago, if you remember this.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bliIQLEgLHE[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

He passed away a few months ago, if you remember this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Plauche
                      I remember that story but never knew what his sentence was.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Soap in action!
                          Might be mildly NSFW to some-( the thumbnail is as graphic as it gets)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMq8XS4LhE[/ame]

Comment

• Comment

• ^ I have no idea what revision is after watching that video

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                ^ I have no idea what revision is after watching that video
                                Looks like some sort of expansion of the Land Warrior idea from several years ago.
                                http://www.revisionmilitary.com/
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X