No announcement yet.

Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor has it he is being charged with some type of animal abuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      Rumor has it he is being charged with some type of animal abuse.
      B.C. conservation officials have launched an investigation after video was posted Saturday to YouTube showing an unidentified man jumping on and riding a moose as it crosses a body of water.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Holy shit

Sorry on my phone.
          Last edited by CJ; 06-25-2015, 07:54 PM. Reason: embedded

Comment

• Chit, I can't even tell what car that was.
            Ded

Comment

• I just rewound and played like 10 times, and I can't even see where the hell the BMW was. It's like a bomb went off.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• water pipe bursts... pretty incredible power to lift an excavator and drop it on it's side.

Yep, this guy is definitely dead. - see 2:12
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Shit was nuts, I have seen some bad wrecks but damn, the car shattered and I bet it had a 5 star crash rating. I bet they were going 100+.

Comment

• The guy was lucky in the pipe explosion, as for the spidy impersonator... That sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                      The guy was lucky in the pipe explosion, as for the spidy impersonator... That sucks
                      I didn't think it was the same dude. I see one getting crushed but it's hard to tell.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                          I didn't think it was the same dude. I see one getting crushed but it's hard to tell.
                          I was thinking the same thing, one guy got crushed, and another got lucky. Could have been a crazy blast of air that pushed him out though, as is created when a big flat surface topples over like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                            It's the same guy, it seems like something falls on him, but actually it's the excavator landing on the piece of wood and popping it up.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Dang, am I seeing that right, one guy is crushed and another guy lands on top of him but doesn't notice?

Comment

Working...
                                X