• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ
        fast forward to 7:30

Guy on sidewalk must have had time to realize he was dead.
        That was a Pemex refinery explosion in Mexico in 2012. At 7:56 you see a black spec fly out of the top of the frame, then at 8:16 in the other angle you see the black speck fly from left to right.

That was a pickup truck.

26 people ended up dying.

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5JCrzcbcH8[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            That was a Pemex refinery explosion in Mexico in 2012. At 7:56 you see a black spec fly out of the top of the frame, then at 8:16 in the other angle you see the black speck fly from left to right.

That was a pickup truck.

26 people ended up dying.
            That is incredible power... that was a freaking pickup truck!?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Right. Had you not told me I'd have thought it was just a tank or some debris
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Are the engineers trained to bail like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by TruestreetTim View Post
                      Fucking awesome!!!!
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Are the engineers trained to bail like that?
                        I don't know but that seemed like the worst idea with the way trains derail. Seems safer to stay in it.

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Are the engineers trained to bail like that?
                            I work for GE and we build that Loco as for jumping out I think that's a last ditch effort. the front of that loco is built from 5/8" plate with a solid 1" crash bar running vertical across the front. it will survive a crash with a lot of different things but I don't know if a head on with another loco would be survivable . what is interesting is the rest of the loco ( other that the platform and the front end ) is all .090 sheet metal we actually have to put ballast in the frame to bring it up to traction weight. BTW the weight on those beast is around 400,000 lbs and they are putting out 4400 HP to an electric generator that powers the traction motors.
                            Last edited by longshot; 07-04-2015, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Who knows if the comments are accurate, but apparently the guy that bailed died.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• This guy is good.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ysc8thLkg8Y[/ame]
                                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X