No announcement yet.

Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• My favorite comment: "this is the whitest thing i've ever seen in my entire life"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          My favorite comment: "this is the whitest thing i've ever seen in my entire life"

It is rather crackery. That white girl to not white girl ratio...lol.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Speaking of really white...
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Soooooo this is a thing dogs do?

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• This guys whole channel is.....

Last edited by TruestreetTim; 08-24-2015, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Yep, rhnb
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Behind the scenes at Chappaqua: Twilight of the Clintons

Comment

• Comment

• That guy has been posted up around here, a time or two.

WH

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X