Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackhole Identified!

Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

John Wiley Price does NOT approve of this thread.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

So I'm guessing the black hole took in hell and a few other places (planet asshole, etc) and out came the internet? DFWM?
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

This is old news. They've known about the black hole in the center of our galaxy for many years now. I guess the news here is that they've further verified it by tracking the orbit of nearby stars around the black hole.

Comment

I wonder if it "feels like jesus"?
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
            I wonder if it "feels like jesus"?
            You might meet him if your enter either hole (real black hole, or the black hole in the NSFW section)

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
              You might meet him if your enter either hole (real black hole, or the black hole in the NSFW section)
              Yes!
              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                This is old news. They've known about the black hole in the center of our galaxy for many years now. I guess the news here is that they've further verified it by tracking the orbit of nearby stars around the black hole.
                The real news is that they will be able to actually see it when that gas cloud gets pulled in. It will be especially interesting when the Webb Space Telescope is launched and can get a look at it..

Comment

up up and away! I'll be back in a couple of days.

sigpic

Comment

i have a black hole, that is about to take the cosby kids for a swim.... ill be back soon

Comment

Uranus is about to sucked in.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X