My collection of 297 Mustangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My collection of 297 Mustangs

Been collecting Mustang toys for abour 10 years and have decided to start packing them up for sale. Here are the 1:64 scale pieces. Soon to be in the FOR SALE forum.

Jason

So this is a passive aggressive start on selling them?
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
      So this is a passive aggressive start on selling them?

He has 297 of that one. Imagine how many kids he had to throttle at Toys "R" Us to get his hands on those beauties..

Comment

40 year diecast collector here, still have most of my original Redlines and Toppers. Be prepared for a huge disappointment. You have nothing old or hard to find there, and most won't be worth what you paid for them. If all you are wanting to do is get out from under them, shouldn't be an issue, but if you're hoping to make a profit, that's a totally different story.

Comment

Yeah, I am starting to think seriously about thinning out my collection of all kinds of assorted cars. I have about a 100 1:18 and many 1:64. I just need to catalog them.

Comment

Any vans or motorcycles, I want to buy!!! Pm me if you have any of them.

Comment

You guys are always good for a laugh, trying clicking the image link.

SonicBlue03, not really looking to start a college fund from them, this was a private collection that started when I would buy the Mustangs matching the year make and model of the real things I'd owned. It turned into the pile that I've got now. I just don't want to throw them away, I figure if I can't get around a buck a piece for them then I'll just stick them away in storage and let them rot there until I have Grandchildren.

Jason

Comment

Whiteboy might want them...he's a mustang toy/memorabilia hoarder as well.

Comment

Yea, I think if he and I combined our collections we could open a museum. That, or a used car lost. HA! I'll send him a PM.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by jskwarek View Post
                    Yea, I think if he and I combined our collections we could open a museum. That, or a used car lost. HA! I'll send him a PM.

Jason
                    I'm intrested in ALOT of them Price isnt bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by jskwarek View Post
                      Been collecting Mustang toys for abour 10 years and have decided to start packing them up for sale. Here are the 1:64 scale pieces. Soon to be in the FOR SALE forum.

Jason
                      my son plays with that same one lol.
                      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
                      X