1969 Mustang with a twist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 Mustang with a twist

Hey here is a video of a Mustang some friends of mine built.

http://www.AutoTraderClassics.com Hot Rod magazine comes to life in Hot Rod TV on the SPEED Channel with a look at the hottest muscle cars, coolest events an...

john
    sigpic
    2010 Dallas Performance built Grand Sport

Very Cool! I love everything about that car. Absolutely beautiful.

Comment

Beautiful car.........but we need some pictures of Dawn, that little minx that was helping on the build.

Comment

So you work for Gateway?
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
            Beautiful car.........but we need some pictures of Dawn, that little minx that was helping on the build.
            Pedo much?
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              Pedo much?
              Huh? She's old enough to weld and operate power tools for that shop, insurance, so that leads me to believe she's legal.

Although the older I get, the less accurate I am with age. So yeah, I'm a dirty old man.

Comment

rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                  So you work for Gateway?
                  No I am friends with Lonnie and Jason who own gateway and Mike who also works there.
                  sigpic
                  2010 Dallas Performance built Grand Sport

Comment

Color was good... too high off ground, wheels too gangsta for an old ride, and fucken shitty power plant for a cool car... shoulda done a stroked 427 FE with a F2 on it... At least a 427+ inch windsor stroker.

Comment

Originally posted by jthurik View Post
                      No I am friends with Lonnie and Jason who own gateway and Mike who also works there.
                      Ya sorry bout that, I read it wrong. Cool though.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        Huh? She's old enough to weld and operate power tools for that shop, insurance, so that leads me to believe she's legal.

Although the older I get, the less accurate I am with age. So yeah, I'm a dirty old man.
                        She is Junior is HS. Definitely a pedo.

That car is badass in every single way.

Comment

Not sure about the blue on it, but I do like the flat gray matte they did with the Boss theme.
                          70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Thats the same blue that Year 1 used on their 65 fastback.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                            X