Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every picture I have is too big to upload!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every picture I have is too big to upload!

I guess I should stop trying to upload dick pics.

I believe theres a minimum size too, prolly the real problem....

Comment

There seems to be an issue with uploading images, I'm looking into options, I was hoping this new software would make it easier
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

It probably is. I is just dum.

Comment

The cache table in the database needed to be cleared, it was trying to write to the same id that already exists because it didnt know it existed.

[30-Aug-2023 17:44:41 America/Chicago] Invalid SQL:
          /** saveDbCache */ INSERT INTO dfwscache (cacheid,expires,created,locktime,serialized,data)
          VALUES
          ('getSearchResults_6e1487823afb49f2ddf7986b6e9e4c5 f', 1693435490, 1693435430, 0, '0', '46486,1548643,1548655,1548656,1548657,1548658')

ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE expires = VALUES(expires), created = VALUES(created),
          locktime = VALUES(locktime), serialized = VALUES(serialized),data = VALUES(data);
          ## phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/database.php(1) Exception Thrown
          #0 phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/database/mysqli.php(1): vB_Database->halt()
          #1 phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/database.php(1): vB_Database_MySQLi->execute_query()
          #2 phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/db/mysql/querydefs.php(1763): vB_Database->query_write()
          #3 phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/db/query/method.php(1): vB_dB_MYSQL_QueryDefs->saveDbCache()
          #4 phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/db/assertor.php(1): vB_dB_Query_Method->execSQL()
          #5 phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/cache/db.php(1): vB_dB_Assertor->assertQuery()
          #6 phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/shutdown.php(1): vB_Cache_Db->shutdown()
          #7 /home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.php(487): vB_Shutdown->shutdown()
          #8 [internal function]: vB::shutdown()
          #9 {main}​

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
            The cache table in the database needed to be cleared, it was trying to write to the same id that already exists because it didnt know it existed.

[30-Aug-2023 17:44:41 America/Chicago] Invalid SQL:
            /** saveDbCache */ INSERT INTO dfwscache (cacheid,expires,created,locktime,serialized,data)
            VALUES
            ('getSearchResults_6e1487823afb49f2ddf7986b6e9e4c5 f', 1693435490, 1693435430, 0, '0', '46486,1548643,1548655,1548656,1548657,1548658')

ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE expires = VALUES(expires), created = VALUES(created),
            locktime = VALUES(locktime), serialized = VALUES(serialized),data = VALUES(data);
            ## phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/database.php(1) Exception Thrown
            #0 phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/database/mysqli.php(1): vB_Database->halt()
            #1 phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/database.php(1): vB_Database_MySQLi->execute_query()
            #2 phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/db/mysql/querydefs.php(1763): vB_Database->query_write()
            #3 phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/db/query/method.php(1): vB_dB_MYSQL_QueryDefs->saveDbCache()
            #4 phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/db/assertor.php(1): vB_dB_Query_Method->execSQL()
            #5 phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/cache/db.php(1): vB_dB_Assertor->assertQuery()
            #6 phar:///home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.phar/shutdown.php(1): vB_Cache_Db->shutdown()
            #7 /home/dfwmustangs/public_html/forums/core/vb/vb.php(487): vB_Shutdown->shutdown()
            #8 [internal function]: vB::shutdown()
            #9 {main}​
            The site favicon and banner images are borked now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

The site favicon and banner images are borked now.
              Fixed

Comment

Working...
              X