Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merican Muscle, the SN95 changed my mind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merican Muscle, the SN95 changed my mind.

You all know the story on the Dirtstang build and my headlong dive into Rallycross. I just wanted to take a moment to admit that I've fallen in love with these Jelly Bean shaped ponys. For the longest time they were my least favorite mustang, I thought they looked big, and heavy with soft lines that I honestly didn't care for. The only reason I got one was the price, $1000 for a rwd v8 5speed to go pla in the dirt with was too good to pass up. I figured I'd race it for a season, then when it broke I'd upgrade to a better car. Well, after 4 full seasons in the dirt I have grown to appreciate this thing. It's lighter than I thought, it is stiffer than a fox, and it just simply won't die! I'm a convert, I'm now officially a SN95 guy! This offseason I'm actually going to do some things to make the car last longer, look better, and be safer. I want to keep this thing alive now, and if I do wreck it at a race, well I guess I'll be getting another one. lol Anyway, here's some "Merica" for you, I took the car for a drive Monday and got to snap some pictures in front of my favorite mural in Denton. if anyone has a set of aluminum 302 heads they are trying to get rid of hit me up. I need to make the front end lighter.

I look forward to rallycrossing again after missing all of last season. I may be camping at the site on Saturday nights, but I need to play in the dirt. The dirtstang rocks!

Comment

Working...
    X