For all the Mexicans on here part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
    Been getting looks today for jamming to El Rey this afternoon!
    Fuck them putos!
    Damn that was pimp. VF has some lungs, brought back memories of my pops, thanks Roliath...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• WTH

Comment

• LOL!!

I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• LMAO funniest chet I've seen in a while.........^^^^
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
            3 pages and 03shadow4v hasn't posted?
            Shhhh people think I'm white !

In case that doesn't work here is the link http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=8iJMOBcPQyg
            Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
            03gt intech POWA!

Comment

• Comment

• I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Damn that was pimp. VF has some lungs, brought back memories of my pops, thanks Roliath...
                      Amen brother!
                      My speakers aren't loud enough at work to fully enjoy this!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by rorro214 View Post

Al putazo con el Martin Castillo
                          I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• If I could go the rest of my life without hearing another fucking accordion I'd be, like, happy.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Ever seen him in concert? I've worked his show a couple of times and by far the most badass mexican girls of any show in history are at that one. Lots of fatties too, but thousands of little brown dime pieces.

Comment

• Vicente owns. I've seen him 3 times. He is a legend in his own. The fact that you can still hear him when he pulls his mic away shows how damn good of a voice he has. "Y sigo siendo el rey!!!".
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X