Buzz Aldrin is still a BMF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    You are a coward, a liar and a thiesidfjsdfisdfh!
    LMAO!! I was wondering what you meant till I watched the video! That was a solid punch for his age

Comment

I watched that video, and noticed the woman walking with Buzz the entire time, trying to get him away from Sibrel, whisper something to Buzz and suddenly walk away right as Aldrin busted him in the man pleaser. Methinks the woman just said, "they're filming, they've been filming, you've been getting harassed and followed for over a minute on tape... fuck him up, Buzz."
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        fuck him up, Buzz
        I will now say that in any situation where "fucking someone up", or "getting aggressive with someone/something" is about to occur.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          I will now say that in any situation where "fucking someone up", or "getting aggressive with someone/something" is about to occur.
          Sounds pretty damned righteous, in a backwoods Cletus Midlothian sort of way!
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Old video but still awesome. Buzz Aldrin is fucking cool.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Never gets old.

Comment

Working...
              X