The dictator vs. Ryan Seacrest. LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dictator vs. Ryan Seacrest. LOL

I suppose this is a good way to promote your new movie. and yes the 2 bodyguards he had were smoking hot!

That kid is a fucking genius...

Comment

fantastic.

Comment

Props to the dictator lol

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
          and yes the 2 bodyguards he had were smoking hot!
          Fuckin A, they were amazing!
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

What a Fucken Dicktator.... that shit was priceless
            I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

thats a funny jew
              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

HA! Very nice.
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Sacha Baron Cohen is fucking awesome. Socks from Kmart made me lol.

Comment

I was reading the quotes on that, and the first question Seacrest asked SBC is "what are you wearing?"... one of the last things SBC said to Seacrest is "now, when people ask what you're wearing, you can say "Kim Jong Il"...

it was only bisquick pancake batter.
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

They had those security guys just waiting for him to do something stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X