Clear All

Positive contact for sure.

Must have been a slow day.

Comment

I'll gladly keep majorownage if we can get rid of crapstang

Comment

I could imagine this conversation:

Officer calls his Sergeant

Officer: Hey Sarge, I got hurt and need you to fill out an injury report.

SGT: What happend?

Officer: I was checking out some suspicious activity and saw some kids skateboarding on private property. I instructed them to move along and they said I couldn't do a heel flip.

SGT: What's a heel flip?

Officer: It's where you are on the skateboard, jump up and make it flip and stick the landing. I tried it and sprained my ankle.

SGT: (long pause)

SGT: So, you were chasing a car burgler and stepped in a hole?

Officer: Um, yea.

SGT: Ok, let's go with that.....

Comment

^^rotflmao!!

Comment

Lmao I lost it when the music played. And crapstang, go back to call of duty. Adults are talking.

Comment

Very cool. It reminds kids that we weren't born adults. That cop had spent some time on a board in his youth.

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
                Don't break the law and you wont get tickets. Most cops aren't out to get you and don't break the law. Don't judge all by the actions of a few.

Awesome video. That's community oreiented policing and I see nothing wrong with it. I'm sure most depts would appreciate officers taking a different approach to make contact with kids who normally would resent police. I think crapstang is just mad the police wouldn't skateboard with him. ; )
                I know a cop pretty well, he enjoys writing tickets...it's literally his favorite thing to do. He looks for someone to break the slightest law and then gives them a ticket....oh and if someone is arrested he farts and turns up the heater for the monkey in the cage to enjoy
                edit* It's one thing for a cop to do their job, I'm perfectly fine with that. The Cook County Sheriffs do that very well, they solve problems by dealing with people, not writing a ticket and leaving. How is that supposed to "build" the community? IMO, a real cop does their job of protecting and serving, not looking at tits for payment or writing frivolous tickets
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                  I know a cop pretty well, he enjoys writing tickets...it's literally his favorite thing to do. He looks for someone to break the slightest law and then gives them a ticket....oh and if someone is arrested he farts and turns up the heater for the monkey in the cage to enjoy

So he's one of those that used to get the shit beat out of them in school, or a bully/jock?
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

that's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                      So he's one of those that used to get the shit beat out of them in school, or a bully/jock?
                      cocky and a little bit full of himself
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

99.99% chance that after the camera stopped rolling, this cop murdered at least 1 of those skaters.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post
                          99.99% chance that after the camera stopped rolling, this cop murdered at least 1 of those skaters.
                          ...and planted drugs and killed their dogs.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

awesome....
                            first class white trash

Comment

Working...
                            X