Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Yugo, but not too fast" was the one I always remember

Comment

That bitch tops out quick! lol. It also and a suzuki s on the back of it. So im assuming it has a hayabusa motor or something?
      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

My dad's old girlfriend had a Yugo. I always kinda liked it. The spare tire is under the hood on top of the engine.

That red one is WAY COOL.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          My dad's old girlfriend had a Yugo. I always kinda liked it. The spare tire is under the hood on top of the engine.

That red one is WAY COOL.
          my neighbor had 6 of them, he could barely keep 1 daily running, after 5 years they all left on a flat bed.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah, I've never known anyone that owned "just one" Yugo. Or just one Fiat X19, for that matter.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Yeah, I've never known anyone that owned "just one" Yugo. Or just one Fiat X19, for that matter.
              Yep, you needed at least 5 to keep for spare parts or keep a spare "running" car incase your current one died.

A fiero with a decent motor swap could be fun. Already had a 1st gen MR2 we were going to use as a parts car for our old corolla...thank god both of those are gone.

A fiero with an Olds Aurora V8 and manual trans could be fun as shit!

Comment

I had a Fiat 128 once. It was basically a Yugo but a little boxier. Identical under the hood and all the underpinnings. I have always thought a tubbed Yugo wheelstander would be fun...and squirrely.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  I figured I'd post it.

Stevo

LOL.. I used to know Jonny. He was one of the managers at my Killeen Kwik Kar for a little while. We butted heads pretty hard over management decisions but it was pretty cool talking about the turbo yugos and that grassroots stuff.. it was amazing what he was doing with a MINISCULE budget.
                  http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

My Dad was always in to Fords when I was kid- old T-birds, Mustangs, trucks then just as I'm approaching driving age he goes all Italian on me. You guessed I learned to drive in a fucking Fiat!! He had like 4 of those damn things- little 4 door coupe, then a wagon and some other model. I don't remember them breaking down much but the interiors went to shit quick.

Comment

I remember test driving an x19 one time. It died, and the starter would not work. The two of us push started it with just one leg out each door. They must have had like 7:1 compression or so. It was a real pos.
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                      X