No announcement yet.

New mods for the cobra.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to have that same Bassani exhaust on my old 03. I loved the way it sounded, good choice.
    .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
      Did you pick up that bassani set up off of CL?
      No, I got them off of SVTperformance.com.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
        Looks great dude!! Did you have Magnapacks or the big mufflers before? A guy I was on my boat with had an 04 with 'Packs and an O/R H and I hated the way it sounded.
        Yeah man, pretty much the same setup just with an o/r x.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I had some magnaflows on my '03 Cobra that sounded great at first and worse as time went on.

BTW, some kooks longtubes was by far the best thing to improve sound. They are worth every penny, along with o/r h and nice mufflers, it will sound down right pissed off.

Comment

Maybe I'm getting old, but I'm getting to where I like it a little quieter.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

That steering wheel looks awesome!
              2012 FX2 ecoboost------2013 Boss 302

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 3 03-04 cobras, 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02,03,05GT's, 01,08 bullitt, 65 Coupe, 07,11SI, 11 HD f150,06 Silverado SS,07 TBSS, 2012 Boss 302, 2013 GHIG GT

Comment

Bassani on Cobra's is the best by far. I had their full setup on my 97 and loved it.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                  BTW, some kooks longtubes was by far the best thing to improve sound. They are worth every penny, along with o/r h and nice mufflers, it will sound down right pissed off.
                  I have this set up on mine with bassani catback and it is WAY too loud.

Comment

Originally posted by f0ur sixer View Post
                    I don't think that there was a too loud back when we were running around in your 98. How times change huh? Lol
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Looks good man.
                      Nice car.

David

Comment

Originally posted by f0ur sixer View Post
                        Mine was very quiet until I'm in the throttle. I would drive it normal with friends in the car and they would say "man, your car can be quiet". But then I'd shower down on it and anyone behind me was deaf, but I loved it.

Comment

Working...
                        X