Fizucking kids! Shot the windows...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
    Chris, the Binswanger in Sherman cut all my dad's glass for his '32. It's just flat glass. All they need is a pattern. Shouldn't be more than $30 or so per piece of glass.

-Aaron
    I got all the glass cut for my 37 for like 140 Like he said any flat glass is super cheap about 30 a window

Comment

Paintball sniper rifle + frozen paintballs. That would teach the little fuckers to not dick with other peoples stuff.

Comment

A few years ago..2005 or 2006. A neighborhood kid decided to throw a brick through the back glass of my 71 Dart project. It busted the glass and then did some damage to the ash tray on the dash and dented some metal on the inside since all the interior was out of the car during the rebuild. A few days later we started talking to some kids roaming the area and mentioned that "the police got the brick and took the finger prints off of it. The last we heard the police were going to out to the kids house and have a word with the parents". The next day at school the kids we talked to, told the boy that had thrown the brick. They said they heard the cops were trying to get in touch with his parents. He went home from school and told his mom what he did. That evening the boy and his mom came over to the house to see what they owed for the damage. I let him off with just paying $50 for the back glass so I could get one from the salvage yard. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

Comment

Working...
        X