• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, what a waste of financial aid!

Comment

Originally posted by EazyDuzIt View Post
      Damn, what a waste of financial aid!
      If it really is Florida Atlantic, it's not that much.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by kainzien View Post
        So wheres all the national coverage of the racist student going nuts? If that was a white male that acted like that he most likely been tased or hit with bean bag rounds to the face..
        In other news, Tom Hanks has apologized for somehow being involved in a skit involving someone on black face:

Yet it's perfectly acceptable to make Hollywood movies such as:

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          FAU = Florida Atlantic?
          Yes.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

The sickle cell tried and failed lol; evolution doesn't kill black people.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Just think what would have happened if that kid in the yellow shirt got up and knocked her the fuck out after she smacked him in the head.....he'd have gone to jail and and been marked as a racist.

Bullshit right there.
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

That classroom needed more George Zimmerman.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                  Just think what would have happened if that kid in the yellow shirt got up and knocked her the fuck out after she smacked him in the head.....he'd have gone to jail and and been marked as a racist.

Bullshit right there.
                  Nah. Florida's a Republican state, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    Nah. Florida's a Republican state, lol.
                    heh, wish that was truth. White vs Black - whitey is always a racist.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      That classroom needed more George Zimmerman.
                      I saw this and was going to formulate a George Zimmerman joke and then I realized this was in fact a George Zimmerman joke.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                        Too bad they did. Would have liked Sharpton to add another Brawley on his impressive resume.
                        Looks like he's made a fool out of himself again with the mess over "that little angel" trayvon.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                        X