My 3 yr old reading... surprised me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3 yr old reading... surprised me!!

Proud dad here. My 3 yr old decided to show us last nite that she can read!! To our surprise as we have not been really working with showing her this. We read to her every nite and let her see the pages as we are reading. Guess she put 2&2 together..

Yeah it definitely surprises you, my almost three year old (will be three in two weeks) started reading street signs out of the blue to me the other day. I was like wtf????

Comment

Yeah mine likes to tell me when to stop, go or slow down at stop lights.. haha

Comment

Congrats.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
          Lmao! Sounds familer

Comment

thanks, very proud dad here. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
              My 2 year old tells me to go and to hurry up while driving. She also know all the fast food restaurant's

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                My 2 year old tells me to go and to hurry up while driving. She also know all the fast food restaurant's

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
                haha awesome! mine gets upset when we go to town and dont take my mustang. haha good times...

Comment

That's awesome! I catch our 2 year old reading a MM&FF magazine that I gave him. I hear him talking at nap time, and I peek in and he is reading it lol.
                  2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                  2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                  2012 Ford Edge

Comment

It is an awesome feeling when they start reading, only issue I have is ours likes to read really loud, lol. Like when we're at a restaurant and he wants to read the kids menu, " Mom should I get the CHI-KKK-EEEE-NNNNN NNNN-UUU-GGG-ETTTSS?" LOL
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

WOW! That's impressive. Hell...I'll bet she reads better than 25% of the people on DFWM.

Comment

Early on they pick stuff up so fast. Then at about 14 they turn fucking dumd as a box of rocks.

Comment

Very kool!
                          True Street MotorSports
                          901 N McDonald St Suite 100
                          McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
                          Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

Working...
                          X