Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr epper @ Night

The girl took a cool shot tonight while out cruising

Last edited by HarrisonTX; 03-22-2012, 01:14 AM.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

uhm....isnt this in the random pic thread or am i imagining things??
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

That car is bitchin, I usually never think this, but it really needs to be lowered a bit.

Comment

I believe the title should read Dr. epper

Comment

pic needs more orvette
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            pic needs more orvette
            I believe that's a alibu.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              uhm....isnt this in the random pic thread or am i imagining things??
              Oh, okay, so all pictures in the picture and video section need to be put in the Random picture thread. Lets start a random video thread too, so this entire section will only be 2 threads. How convenient.

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
              That car is bitchin, I usually never think this, but it really needs to be lowered a bit.
              You're absolutely right. I could drop it down for only about $400, and I know it would look bad ass. BUT, I like not having to worry about potholes, and scraping everywhere. I can also pull over and still reach stuff underneath the car. With it lowered, that would be much more difficult.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I have no idea why, but I love that car. Looks perfect to me.

Comment

i like it! dropped and some lower profiles and i would love it!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Thanks guys. I really want to lower it, but at the same time, every time I leave a parking lot or cross some railroad tracks a tad too fast, and there isn't even a hint of a scrap, I smile.

Also, night time, and a skilled photog hide the factory black paintjob that has been baked in Texas sun for 30 years.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I typically don't go for these cars but that looks pretty damn good. Would be a cool sleeper car at the track.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        Oh, okay, so all pictures in the picture and video section need to be put in the Random picture thread. Lets start a random video thread too, so this entire section will only be 2 threads. How convenient.

I think he was just asking if it was posted in that thread as well... not suggesting that you need to put it there or the pic didn't deserve its own thread..

good looking ride btw

Comment

Working...
                        X