Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Soldier's Deck of Cards.

Very cool.

Sawing a Baby in Half: https://youtu.be/R-lLv4_mWtoOn Tour with Florida Georgia Line! https://youtu.be/Pc1g1m4AWHsOfficial Site: justinflom.com Sawing a Baby...

Pretty Neat!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I'm not one for religion, but that was pretty awesome, and the message was great.

Comment

Very very cool. Quite impressive trick.

Comment

I got choked up by that and love the ending
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Not a religious person at all but I've always liked Red Sovine's version, Vietnam Deck of Cards.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
            Originally Posted By: Polska
            I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Steve- I didnt think your were religious? Have things changed or do you just like the story/message?

Comment

Thank you for that, Steve.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

<---religious person and A+ find

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                    Steve- I didnt think your were religious? Have things changed or do you just like the story/message?
                    I'm not sure to answer that to be honest. Given the board we are on, it's hard let personal things out here. Let's just say the last year has been a trial and I've learned alot about life and myself.

Comment

very kool find steve. really gets you to thinking, and changes your perspective on a few things.

Comment

Bravo. Good post. Great message. The trick aspect was pretty damn neat also.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          I'm not sure to answer that to be honest. Given the board we are on, it's hard let personal things out here. Let's just say the last year has been a trial and I've learned alot about life and myself.
                          If you've found Jesus Christ then praise God. No reason to be ashamed even on this board.

Comment

not religious... kinda corny...

but I respect the shit out of any soldier putting his life on the line for love of his fellow man and for freedom, and the Iwo Jima image just punches me in the gut... knowing that was a time when the majority of this nation were productive and loved and appreciated it and were willing to die for it.
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Amazing!

Comment

Working...
                              X