Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is coming out of his nose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is coming out of his nose?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRAYc...yer_detailpage

This must have felt good.

Also how do you guys get the youtube video to show up on the thread so you can watch it from this site?

Read the sticky
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Biggest fucking booger I have ever seen in my life!!!
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
        Read the sticky
        Jeez didn't see the sticky, thanks

Comment

Ya'll know thats surgical packing gauze...right?

Comment

Looked like an oyster.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I remember a few years ago I woke up with an extremely dry throat. On the way to bathroom I felt something "slide". I got to the sink and forced out the biggest effin loogy ever. I'm talking about almost the size of a golf ball and it wouldn't go down the sink.. It looked like I coughed up a liver or something.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I've actually been through that before. My nose got smashed about 17 years ago and I had to have it put back together. Two weeks after the surgery the Dr took the splints out of my nose, which felt great once it was over. Then he reached up there like in that video and pulled 2 of the nastiest looking things out of each nostril. OMFG! It felt so good to have those out that I wanted to scream.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                  I thought it might be packing too, but I have seen videos of packing material removed from the nose and it looks different.

Comment

wandering into the weird part of youtube
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Nasty!

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                        I've actually been through that before. My nose got smashed about 17 years ago and I had to have it put back together. Two weeks after the surgery the Dr took the splints out of my nose, which felt great once it was over. Then he reached up there like in that video and pulled 2 of the nastiest looking things out of each nostril. OMFG! It felt so good to have those out that I wanted to scream.
                        I'm waiting for the day I get that done.

I smashed my nose years ago and now have ~50% of what I should as far as air passage goes. CAN'T. FUCKING. WAIT.

Comment

I see your nasty nose video and raise you a nasty ear video..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          Originally posted by Yale
                          I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                            yeah I was about to say, that's no booger.

Comment

Working...
                            X